ESPN's Bottom Line Widget

Sep 11, 2010

Week One Forecast

Lets not talk about the depressing weekend of college football and move onto my forecast for week one of the NFL. Now that I have no allegiance to an NFL team (thanks to McDaniels and Voldemort) I am a completely unbiased opinion that should be respected. I will attempt to track my record throughout the year. Also why is there a pic of an NFL player I don't recognize? Head down to the bottom and find out...

Vikings 9 @ Saints 14 ....what?

Browns 2 @ Bucs 3   .....really who cares.

Dolphins 17 @ Bills 23   ...no one circles the wagons like...

Bengals 20 @ Patriots 28   ....ocho cinco can still shoot one of the muskets.

Colts 27 @ Fighting Ryan Killips' 30   ....heyoooo.

Broncos 17 @ Jaguars 27   ...more people there for Tebow than the Jags.

Raiders 23 @ Titans 20      ...heyoooo.

Panthers 13 @ Giants  26   ....my fantasy special (running backs for me).

Falcons 17 @ Steelers 20  ....steelers don't lose on opening week.

Lions 24 @ Bears 27    ....oh my.

Cardinals 14 @ Rams 20   ...cardinals are baddd.

Packers 31 @ Eagles 24   ...i would have aaron rodger's babies...just sayin'...

49ers 17 @ Seahawks 20  ...seahawks are pretty apocraphyl

Cowboys 17 @ Redskins 24   ...upset special!

Ravens 17 @ Fat Rex 16  ...hard hitting game--ray ray is pissed.

Bolts 30 @ Chiefs 20   ...should be a decent game actually.

Results: 12-4  WOOOOOOO!!!

Fantasy Studs of the Week

QB: Aaron Rodgers (who else?)
RB: Arian Foster (thinkin' outside the box)
WR: Randy Moss
TE: Chris Cooley
Def- San Francisco

Also, a special game...if you can name the random NFL player in the picture you win. So head on up to the top and take a guess...(FYI that's an Oakland Raider #82 no longer in the NFL).

1 comment:

  1. Yes Texans and I am now an official memeber of "The Arian Nation"

    ReplyDelete